The cookies from inzuppo of abruzzo are of the biscuits soaked in milk, soft and delicate, thanks to the use of wheat starch Paneangeli, which makes them delicious and unique. This is an old family recipe, a recipe my great-Grandmother for the accuracy, were always lots of biscuits for breakfast, and them soaked in her large cup of hot milk and coffee. These biscuits inzupposi you retain up to two months without any problems because they are prepared with the Yeast Instant for Biscuits Ammonia for Cakes Paneangeli, the important thing is to keep them away from heat sources and in a box or a door biscuits tightly closed. Now let’s see together how to prepare the cookies from inzuppo abruzzo!
See also BUNS ABRUZZO, CALZONES in THE OVEN.
Dose for about 30 biscuits from inzuppo
Difficulty of Recipe: EASY
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking time: 10 min
- Ready in: 20 min
- 1 egg
- 100 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of rice oil or the oil of seeds preferred
- 150 gr of milk without lactose for those who are intolerant
- 350 gr of flour 00
- 100 gr of wheat starch PANEANGELI
- 1 buastina Yeast Instant for Biscuits PANENAGELI (Ammonia for Sweets)
- Zest of one lemon
- Granulated sugar PANEANGELI
To prepare the biscuits by inzuppo of abruzzo, in a bowl add the egg, sugar and mix together with a fork.
Then add the oil, the milk, the lemon zest and continue to mix.
- Pour in now the 00 flour, the wheat starch Paneangeli baking powder 9 gr Yeast Instant for Biscuits Paneangeli (Ammonia for Cakes) and mix all the ingredients with the help of a spoon. You will get a dough that is sticky and soft.
- With the help of 2 spoons shape the cookies directly on the baking sheet, covered with baking paper, with hands moistened with water to give a round shape to the biscuits and add on the surface of the granulated Sugar Paneangeli.
- You bring the biscuits from inzuppo abruzzo to bake in a static oven, preheated to 180° c) for 10-15 minutes. Check the cooking times because they can vary according to your oven.
- Once cooked the biscuits inzupposi let cool completely in the air and taste them dipped in warm milk in the morning at breakfast!